Podcast

How to move from Paid to Owned & Earned Media – S1E78

 The terms paid, owned and earned media have gained some importance in digital marketing. With the world economy in a recessionary state, brand managers and chief marketing officers are forced to deal with reduced marketing budgets. Consumer decision making process has undergone a transformation, leading...

3 keys to eCommerce success – S1E76

Markets are moving online. Largest categories of online retail globally include apparel, consumer electronics and computer hardware. The fastest-growing categories include grocery, beauty & cosmetics, home appliances, and furniture. Online retail in India was $15 billion in 2016 and estimated to be  $200 billion in 2026. India...

5 Google Ads Extensions You Should Be Using – S1E75

Google Ads extensions, as the name goes, allow you to change, add, or alter Ads your Google Ad campaigns. They extend the communication in your search ad copies.  Along with click-thru rate, landing page speed and relevance of ad copy, usage of Ad extensions is...

Top 5 conversion rate optimization tactics – S1E74

 Here are my top 5 conversion optimization tactics. Before we get started, What is Conversion Optimization? If I would have to define conversion optimization, it is a system for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that convert to customers or more generally take any desired...

How to write a blog post – S1E73

 How do you go about writing a blog post? Here are the steps that I would recommend: 1. Find a Blog Topic: First, you need to identify the right blog topic to write about. There are 1 Billion blogs, one for every 7 individuals. That is...

What is Account Based Marketing – S1E72

What is Account based Marketing (ABM) ? Account-based marketing (ABM) is a highly focused business strategy in which a marketing team treats an individual prospect or customer like its very own market. The marketing team can create content, events, and entire campaigns dedicated to the people associated...

How to ace your content distribution strategy – S1E71

 Let's talk about content distribution and how do you do it right. If you would want to talk about content marketing, then I would say that 20% of your time should be spent on creating content whereas the rest 80% of your time should be spent...

Free courses on digital marketing – S1E70

Today I am talking about free courses on digital marketing. Yes, you heard it right. A lot of students and working professionals come up to me and ask me, “How do I start learning digital marketing”. Someone said that there is no free lunch, but when...

Contact Us
close slider