How to keep yourself updated with the latest trends in Digital Marketing – S1E51
The internet is a constantly evolving landscape. Facebook was once a growing Social Media network, but now the audiences have moved on to Instagram and Tik Tok (with the explosion of video). If you are a digital marketer, then you need to keep your self updated with the latest trends in Digital Marketing.
This is how I keep myself updated with the latest trends in Digital Marketing:
1. Feedly App: The Feedly App on my mobile device is basically a RSS Reader. I have configured it to receive updates from the blogs I read regularly
- SEO – Backlinko.com / NeilPatel / Moz.com / SearchEngineJournal / SearchEngineLand / Google Webmaster / BuiltVisible / SEOByTheSea / SEMRush
- Marketing – Seth Godin / HubSpot / MarketingProfs / AndrewChen / OkDork / GrowthHackers Trending
- Analytics – Kaushik.net (Avinash Kaushik’s blog)
2. Twitter: If you are on Twitter, you can create lists of the topics that you are interested in. The list will have people from your industry who would share updates.
3. Google Alerts: You can setup alerts to your email to receive a daily digest of news related to terms / topics of your interest.
4. Podcasts: You might want to also subscribe to a few podcasts related to Digital Marketing – I listen to Marketing School by Eric Siu & Neil Patel. Please subscribe to my podcast if you feel its worthy!