S1E37 – Interview with Kunal Mehta, Data Lead at Publicis Sapient
With more than 12 years of experience in advanced analytics domain, Kunal Mehta is more of a perennial student and a part time professional, with a goal to become Oracle someday, that is, someone who knows everything about everything. Understanding ever evolving nature of our analytics domain through different tools and technology solutions in the industry and implementing this knowledge to garner strategic objectives of our client partners has always been his goal.
In his professional experience, Kunal has worked as core member of analytics CoE teams to ideate, innovate, develop and implement integrated analytics solution to address business problems ranging from attrition rate, to cross sell, to design & execute marketing strategies.
Currently, Kunal is working with Publicis Sapient, as a Data Lead, helping clients from diverse industries like Retail, Hospitality, Education, Automobile, Pharma, BFSi etc. to extract maximum value from data to solve their business problems.
Questions we cover on the podcast:
1. How and when did you start in the field of Analytics?
2. Tell us a bit about your current role
3. Should small & mid-size businesses invest in Web Analytics & data analytics as a whole? If so, what would be your advice to them?
4 What are the 3 key metrics that SME businesses should focus on
5. There is a lot of talk about Big Data. What are your views. Is data the new oil?
6. Is there a framework you follow for businesses who want to implement a web analytics program?
7. Any advice for freshers who want to make a career in Analytics